Got a blender? Try us: low sugar, low cost, and convenient.
Perfect for at-home fitness and busy families.
Our Philosophy …
- Sugar is the devil. Most smoothies, packaged juice, and sports drinks are loaded with it.
- Real fruit rules. And it tastes great.
- Time and money are always in short supply and we can’t waste either.
- Trust since we’ve proven ourselves serving the fitness industry for 6 years with millions sold.
- We strive for customers to love us. Our business is repeat business.
The Basics …
- Using our smoothie base (with protein) a 16oz drink is 215 calories, 20g sugar, 20g protein.
- You can modify for less fruit or protein … for example 140 calories, 17g sugar, 10g protein.
- Any blender will do. Besides that, you just need ice and water.
- No fridge or freezer, just store and use on the shelf.
- Try it with a pump or pour from the bottle.
- 5-step 60-second dummy-proof mess-free.
- No shopping, chopping, spoilage, or waste.
- Use your own protein … or try ours which doubles as a smoothie “base” for proper texture.
- Add in your own supplements … or try one of our boosts which have like a billion servings.
- Our cost-per-drink will beat whatever you use currently … 32 drinks per bottle.
- Don’t like math? … we do! … serving size and portions are often confusing.
Maybe You’re Like Me …
- I’m a family guy with a wife, two young kids, and a dog.
- We’re busy with both of us working and managing the challenges of parenting.
- Keeping active and healthy is important and fun, so we do our best.
- My wife and I are both runners. Also, she’s a biker and I work out at home.
- We keep two flavors of smoothie mix with pumps on the bar … that’ll last a month or two.
- And we have containers of protein and glutamine in the cabinet by the blender.
Home Recovery Fitness …
- Quickly after a workout you need to replenish what you’ve lost.
- Balanced recovery = hydration, protein, fructose, supplement … and cool-down.
- Re-hydrate better than pure water with protein/carbs … Time Magazine Article
- I’m dropping some weight with a modified Keto diet so watching my carb intake.
- After a run or some P90X I make a smoothie adding a collagen protein in with the whey.
- I can make it in 60 seconds start to finish including cleanup (a rinse of the blender jar).
- I always look forward to it, so it serves as a motivator to get my workout done.
Kids Snack or Treat …
- I swear kids are always hungry or looking for a treat.
- Products targeted at kids (juice boxes, fruit juice, pouches, sauces) are super high in sugar.
- My wife is especially tough on their sugar intake.
- Our kids love these smoothies.
- They ask every day, they think it’s a treat, it fills the belly, and provides protein.
- Our 8-year-old makes it herself with a full scoop of protein and splits with her sister, 8oz each.
Alcohol Cocktail Mix …
- The problem with bar mix is that it’s all sugar.
- You can only have one or two sweet drinks before the gut-rot hits.
- And if you’re dieting, forget about itc. Alcohol isn’t off-limits but the mix is.
- We like to be fit, but if I’m being honest, we like to drink too.
- Especially when it’s hot out, a blended pina-colada, daquiri, or margarita is just plain great.
- This low-sugar mix tastes great but feels so much better.
- We’ve come up with a lot of creative recipes and modifications to get it just right.
Meal Replacement or Snack …
- It’s hard to hit every meal when you’re busy with work and kids.
- Most smoothies don’t fit the bill for a meal replacement since they’re too high in sugar.
- Smoothie King, Tropical Smoothie, Jamba Juice, McDonalds, Starbucks.
- Why spend $4-7 for all that sugar and no protein?
- My wife will often make a smoothie for a snack while she’s working.
- And I often run late-morning and use my post-workout smoothie as a replacement for lunch.
- If it doesn’t taste great why bother, right?! This ain’t green goop. Amazing taste is priority 1.
- Listen our operators in the fitness industry using the exact same products.
- Even with lower-sugar we win head-to-head with customer and operators over-&-over.
- Come on, this is supposed to be good for you. 50-60-70-80g of sugar … are you kidding me?
- That’s a much as TWO cans of Coke!
- 14g vs. gut-rotting counterproductive yuck.
- Not artificial sweeteners like Aspartame or Sucralose.
- We use natural Stevia to keep the sugar down.
- Fructose (fruit) not sucrose (table) … avoids blood-sugar spike … good for fat, and diabetics.
- Slushy = no dairy … and our low-sugar fruit mix works great. Just gives a different consistency.
- Smoothie = dairy base.
- Our whey protein includes a cream “base” for the perfect smoothie body and texture.
- It gives 20g of protein per serving.
- Any protein is better than no protein! There’s a thousand options so give yours a try.
- Real fruit concentrate NOT “flavoring”. Our brand is “Fruit First” because it’s the first ingredient.
- Per FDA requirements our fruit qualifies for the label 100% Juice with added ingredients.
- While fruit are the healthy options, try a killer chocolate-peanut butter or mocha.
- No HFCS, No Artificial Sweeteners, Gluten Free, Fat Free, Soy Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Kosher.